Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 30th:

Couture Cardstock suggested for today that I use a color I wouldn't normally use.  

Choose a color I wouldn't normally use??  I had to think about this one allll day!  I love colors, I use everything!   I had to have a rainbow themed wedding because I couldn't decide on one color!
Okay...so I started looking through all my cardstock and these "neon" colors jumped out at me.  Not because they are so bright....I just don't use them.   It's really, really hard to find the right pictures to go with these colors, but I just couldn't bear to get rid of them.  So.....I made a simple layout using a few of these loud colors.  I also found in my stash (I really need to look through my stuff more often), these really cool chipboard flowers!  I felt really lucky that I didn't have to pull my hair out all night trying to put this page together.   A little ink on the autograph tag, a little extra bling on the smaller flowers....and another successful challenge completed!  



No comments:

Post a Comment