Thursday, March 25, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 25th:


Today's challenge was to use only cardstock!  Holy Cow!  This was so difficult to do!  I kept getting distracted from the main goal and reaching for my ribbons, buttons, stickers, brads...I love Fall, so I have tons of stuff I could have used on this page.  
Solid cardstock background paper.  I had this border already stamped with the leaves laying around.  I stamped the letters "FALL FUN" on the border and then filled them in with my markers.  I then took pieces and scraps of solid cardstock and tore them into different shapes, inked the edges and placed them randomly on the background paper.  Solid cardstock for photomats.  I'm happy with the way it turned out, but WOW!  That was hard!  Great Challenge!


1 comment:

  1. I love how the torn and inked pieces of cardstock look like leaves! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete