Saturday, March 13, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 13th:

Another very busy day around our house today.  Luckily, I was able to at least pick out pictures before we left!  
Today's Couture Cardstock challenge was to give an embellishment some "WOW" factor.  At the end of summer last year,  I scored these little wooden pieces for about 8 cents each.  So now that I finally have all our vacation pictures printed,  I was happy to work on these little guys today.  
I was going to use paints, but decided to use my Zig Zag markers instead.  My 8yo daughter was more than happy to help.  I had a ton of these cool little googly eyes to bring the pieces to life.  And to give them "WOW" we added a little glitter to them all.  I helped that I had glitter foam flowers and some awesome tropical papers with glitter on them too.  I think I have a glitter addiction lately...






No comments:

Post a Comment