Friday, March 26, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 26th:

Today's Couture Cardstock challenge was to use a different medium as in Mod Podge, Glimmer Mist or Glossy Accents.  I'll admit I have never tried Glimmer Mists or Glossy Accents.  But I can tell you the hubby will not be happy with this weekend's checkbook results.  
I have ModPodged a few items around the house, but I really wanted to work on another page.  
So I broke out more beach pictures!  I wanted to use real sand on my page, but I had a little helper today, so that was not going to happen.
I took these squares of patterned paper and added a few buttons to them.  Then I went over the outlines of the design with....STICKLES!  I love the look of this stuff!  I've used it on lots of snowflakes and snow pages.  I'll also admit I only have one color.  But I am REALLY intrigued with Glimmer Mist.  
And the wishlist grows....



No comments:

Post a Comment