Friday, March 12, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 12th:

 Today's challenge for Couture Cardstock was to "Think Spring".   I decided to take a break from my Disney pictures and use last year's spring photos.  I took these in our backyard with some dandelions that my daughter had picked.   For my birthday, my boss had given me a bouquet of spring flowers and I pulled out the daisies for her to play with.  I was happy to use up my whole stash of Tim Coffey's Daisy collection.  Now I have an empty spot in my stash for new stuff.  I did  2 pages today because I'm planning on doing some major retail therapy this weekend and wanted to stick to my promise to myself to get a page a day finished.  
It's supposed to rain all weekend, so I'll just keep thinking Happy Spring and wait for the showers to pass.





No comments:

Post a Comment