Monday, November 9, 2020

Woodstock

 I forgot I had these pictures from our trip to Cedar Point last year!!


I remember these pictures when I was working on one of this month's challenges from Cookin' Up Creations.

November brings so many events and opportunities for us to gather — Thanksgiving, football games, parties, and parades.

When we imagine “gathering together,” The Peanuts Gang immediately comes to mind. 

Join us all month long as we challenge you to complete your own layouts about coming together . . . with a Peanuts twist!

Stop by and check it out!!



The sketch challenge for today is here:


I pulled out some 6x6 pads with stripes and dots for a whimsical twist.

The stripes idea is also from Use Your Stuff.

I still have a few more character pics to play with this month too!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the colors and great use of the stripes. Thanks for joining our stripes challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - perfect colours for the photo.

    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete