Sunday, November 15, 2020

Unbelievably Blessed

 Now I wish I had taken more Fall pictures this year.  With all this rain and high winds, there are no more leaves left on the trees.



I had this huge leaf that I found at Michael's a long time ago that I added behind my picture.
In the Fall clearance section at Hobby Lobby, I was lucky enough to find these awesome burlap doilies and tags.
I added a big of burlap ribbon and a strip of wood scrap paper.

My title was inspired by this challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


It also reminded me that I bought those burlap doilies...lol.

Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme #445:


Thanks for stopping by!!



6 comments:

  1. What a great Fall page and love the big leaf! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fall page! Love the big leaf and the burlap! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! Great details and stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the large leaf and burlap. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fall layout - love those leaves! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete