Monday, November 16, 2020

Take time...

 I have been glued to the computer watching Season 4 of The Crown!  So while I watch, I play.



Tonight's project was brought to you by the wonderful challenges from Scrap Our Stash:


I used bits and pieces of a paper pad from One Canoe Two - Willow.
The watercolor paper is mostly hidden behind my title.
I used some chipboard bits from Creative Embellishments - all painted white.
For the circle element in the sketch, I used a doily and added a circle cut from the same patterned papers.

Time for a another episode!

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! Great details and stash. Awesome pics. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Crown and love your beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is gorgeous! Love it! Awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! The pink and grey combo is awesome. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete