Saturday, November 14, 2020

ISU Acceptance Letter

 I love that not only do I save pretty much everything, I was actually able to find it in less than 5 minutes!

I had saved my daughter's acceptance letter for college.


And of course, when I went to visit her, we took a tour of the campus and I took tons of pics.

I loved this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


I was able to find just the right patterned paper that I could split.
These colors are so pretty.
I added many different styles of flowers.  
I had a few denim flowers and added some buttons to the centers.

And now I have one more piece of memorabilia that I can take off of my list of things to add to the scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. The feeling of flowers and the gentle atmosphere of the photographs are a perfect match, making it a wonderful work.Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arrangement of the sketches is wonderful! !!

    Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. Your colour choices are awesome and really make the photos pop. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete