Monday, November 9, 2020

What a Lovely Day

 I found this picture of my daughters and my oldest daughter's bridal shower.


The flower in her corsage matched the color challenge from Lasting Memories:


I used 4 different misting sprays on my background.  
I then added some thin washi tape.  
I'm not a big fan of this really thin stuff.
I then used a mat stack from DCWV that had this perfect peacock theme.
I pulled out the punches for all of my circles.
I made sure to punch out a peacock feather image.
While I was searching for the perfect title, I ran across a little bag of feathers.
Luckily, I had just the right colors left.

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Great work with all the circles and misting, Wendy! Wonderful work with the color inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete