Sunday, November 15, 2020

Autumn

 I LOVE the colors of this time of year!  Unfortunately, I don't get to take many pictures anymore.  

We recently went to visit my daughter at college and they have TONS of beautiful trees on campus.  Luckily, she is at that time in her life where she lives in front of a camera.



I used 3 different patterned papers and my circle cutter to put this together.
I stenciled the "twigs" with some paints to match the title.
These owls were in the Fall stash - I don't know why they look angry...lol

Here is the inspirational picture from Lasting memories #524:


Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Great Fall page and I love your leaf clusters! Wonderful work with the color inspiration and thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete