Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Pool Party

 Since I am not ready for Winter yet,  I was so happy to see this distraction from the new challenge at Cookin' Up Creations.

The challenge was to lift this page from the gallery by BarbP:


We also had to use a water / beach / pool theme.
I had these great pics from a pool party we had over the summer.
We weren't able to have many, so we made sure this was a good one!


I played along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge from Use Your Stuff too:


I went across the bottom - any sketch - Brads/ bling - design paper.

The sketch I used is from Sketch N Scrap:


Thanks for stopping by!!





2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout - works so well with your photos.

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete