Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 I thought this 2 pager was appropriate to work on the day before Thanksgiving.  



This was from last year. 
We won't be getting together like this for this year.
So glad I was able to score lots of pictures from the family.

I added a few hexagons for the Studio Challenges idea for the November challenge.
I inked all of the edges and then proceeded to cover most of them up with other embellishments...lol.

Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme #444 that inspired me.



I'm not usually a fan of 2 page layouts, but since I had so many pictures that were pretty similar, it worked perfectly.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!   Stay safe

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch, Wendy! Love the turkey and clusters! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout: it just has the flavor of autumn. Thanks for using the sketch proposed by Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Your little turkey is really cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete