Sunday, November 8, 2020

Mighty #21

 Just when I think I'm done with baseball pics, I find a few more.  I need to be more selective in which ones I scrap.  Right now, I have soooo many baseball pages.  But they are all such great pics!



Multi photo sketches are always a great thing when I have so many pictures to work with.
This sketch # 212 from Sketch N Scrap was perfect for a few more.


I put together this fun shaker box from Creative Embellishments.
I painted the frames navy and white and added glitter, beads and star confetti.

Thanks for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I always love your baseball pages!! It is so hard to weed out photos to scrap when you love them all! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch and love the big number frames! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular baseball page and you are right, the photos are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous baseball layout! Awesome job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Wendy - love how you made it your own!! I always love seeing your baseball pages and your band pages - always inspiration for me! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see your sport pages! That shaker is so fun and your photos are fantastic - I would not be able to pick and choose those, either! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete