Thursday, April 2, 2020

Sisters

This is probably my most favorite picture of my two girls!


When the photographer said to give each other "a look"- this is what they came up with...lol!!

I grabbed lots of random stuff from the stash.
Keep in mind, I threw together anything I thought I could use for the wedding album  and put it all into a basket.
This is supposed to save me tons of time searching for goodies.

Here is a new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy that I worked with:
I had to flip it around to work with my pictures.


Stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Great vision to "flip" the sketch around! THose girls look adorable! So glad you're finding time to scrap this month :) Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge and the purple really makes the blue in the photos pop. Your photos are so beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete