Sunday, April 19, 2020

Look at me!

Spring is my favorite time to go to the zoo.  The peacocks are very happy to show themselves off during mating season.

We usually go as a huge group.  My "scavenger hunt" is the first person to find the peacock that is showing off his feathers, gets a dollar.


I used a DCWV mat stack for my bits and pieces.
I also added a few feathers and flowers.

Here is the original sketch from Sketches in Thyme that got me started:



Stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I love nature and this layout is a fantastic explosion of colors so I like it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and I love the addition of the feathers, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch peacocks, too. The colors you used are lovely, and this is a fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us on SIT!

    ReplyDelete