Sunday, April 19, 2020

Junior Prom


This page was a labor of love.  I couldn't get it together and figure out what I wanted to do.


I had to sort thru scraps of paper for a long time to find just the right ones.
Most of them are from DCWV.
The flower are all from 49 and Market.
The title piece is from Creative Embellishments.
I used liquid pearls after I inked it white.

Here is the inspiration board from Creative Embellishments that we had to work from this month:


The added twist was to use metal.
I used a metal rimmed tag and a metal heart clip.

My supply list also came from Lasting Memories.
The word we were given to work with was CROCUS.
We had to use supplies that began with each letter of the word.
My supply list is:

R - ribbon
O - one photo
C - circle
U - "u" in Junior  (I know, it's a stretch..lol)
S - stickles

Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those flowers and title font! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the pciture pops as it should! Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and design! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project and that photo is priceless - thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete