Sunday, April 19, 2020

HUZZAH!!

This time has definitely given me a chance to work on some pictures that have been sitting in the box for a very long time.


I totally forgot I had this collection from Echo Park called Once Upon a Time.
This sketch from Sketch N Scrap reminded me of the banners and shields from Medieval Times.
I was able to use a LOT of the collection AND finally get some of these pictures scrapped!

Here is the original sketch:


I used some of the information from the event brochure.
I loved adding the metal utensils - which is kinda funny, because at this event, they do not provide utensils!  LOL!

Stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. You rocked this collection and this sketch! Nice layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect collection to use for your subject! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever to use this paper for these pics. Great layout! -sharon DT Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice of papers and thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete