Thursday, April 2, 2020

Our Wedding Party

I'm starting to see nothing but purple now...


I guess that's a good thing.  It means I'm knocking out a lot of wedding pages:



I had fun with this one.  I love mixing up all the different flowers I have in the stash.
The hardest part was matching up the paper colors.
This flower cluster came together for the Focus on Flowers challenge from Challenge Up Your Life.

I did this page using sketch #415 from Sketches in Thyme:


Off to stare at more purple paper!

Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!1


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us @ SIT this month! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your mix of flowers! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the mix of flowers! Thanks for joining us at SIT this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love your flowers and the purple! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautyful! Thanks for playing at Challenge up your Life.

    ReplyDelete