Friday, April 3, 2020

Bouquet and Garter Toss

Good morning!!

I seem to struggle with 2 page layouts so much.  It feels like it takes HOURS to get them done.
But I really like working on them due to knocking out a bunch of pictures at once.


I was wondering how I was going to scrap these fun pictures without doing multiple pages.
I added tons of bling - I bought a huge box when we were planning the wedding.
The ribbon is sheer which I love how it looks against the patterned paper.

Here is the sketch I used from Stick it Down:


Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I love the purples that you used as the background! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding layout! I love the way that your photos pop against the purple background! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour choice! The purple goes so well with the white and silver! A beautiful, clear and crisp layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete