Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chasing Dreams

I am so close to being done with Track pictures!  It's a shame that this year has been cancelled.  No idea what I"m going to do with all of the leftover stash.


For this page, I used a cut file from Paper Issues - the shooting star.
I don't have a machine, so I fussy cut the whole image.
Then it was back with 2 different gold patterned papers.
the outside of the star was filled in with gold Stickles.
I also added some gold and orange bling scattered around the background.
The patterned paper is from Scrapbook.com.
I added a strip of gold washi tape down the side too.

Here is the challenge I used for this page from Stacy for the Scrapping with Friends challenge:


I went straight across the top of the board - Cut File, Gold and Bling.

Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment