Sunday, February 9, 2020

Race Day

Before I get burnt out on working with just one subject at a time, I like to dig thru the stash and find other pictures that have been "forgotten".

Working with this month's challenge from White with 1 - here is the color that I needed to use:


The hardest part was trying to find just the right pictures.  I would normally go straight for pool pics or the beach, but I don't have those printed yet!

I found these pictures from a 5K race a friend and I had completed a few years ago.


Once I found the pictures,  I had to make them work with the additional sketch challenge:


I love that I was able to play with some older patterned papers, doilies and misting sprays.

Now, I only have pics from about 10 other races we did!

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment