Saturday, February 22, 2020

Best Friends

I was lucky enough to win a prize package from CSI and Cocoa Daisy last month!

I was so happy to get this little box of goodies!


As I work on a subject, I match up the pictures I want to put on a page and put them all on my message board above my desk.
These pictures from this year's Tri-M National Honor Society induction ceremony were perfect!



I used green ink on the edges of my white background paper and as I was trying to soften the white with a bit of peach colored ink, the ink pad popped off and messed it all up.
So I grabbed it and just kept going  with it...lol.
It's way darker than I wanted it to be but since there is a bit of darker peach in the flowers, I think it worked out.
This kit came with papers, ephemera, stickers, tags and washi tape.
I used up a bit of everything.

Here is the inspirational sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme #409:


Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Your little oops with the ink pad worked out well! It's a very pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete