Saturday, February 8, 2020

Guest Designing for Stick it Down

Hello!!  I am so excited to be a Guest Designer on the Stick it Down Challenge blog!

They always have great sketches to work with - a 1 page and 2 page sketch and then a card sketch.
Each month offers new challenges.

This month,, I was chosen to work with the 2 page sketch:


2 page sketches are a little difficult for me, but I've been getting better at them.
I love that I can incorporate so many pictures at once.

Here is my page:


I hand cut the big heart and then added lace trim along the edges.  The papers are all from DCWV.
I love how this turned out!

Thank  you so much to the Stick it Down girls!

I'm looking forward to playing along with more challenges!

Stop by and see what they have to offer for this months challenges!


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this LO, the heart and flowers really compliment the pictures. I came over to your blog from Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete