Saturday, February 22, 2020

Prom 2019

As I wrap up the stack of band pictures, I dabbled into some prom photos....


My background started out white and I used a brick red misting spray.
The papers were all found in the scrap drawer.
One of my "things to do" for this year is to either use my scraps or get rid of them.
I've been able to use tons of them lately.

My inspiration for this page comes from the February moodboard from Creative Embellishments:


The added challenge was to add flowers..which was the easy part.
Along with my scraps, that I inked the edges, I used a bit of chipboard from CE.
I cut up a bit of 6x6 chipboard panel that kinda matches the railing that the kids are standing on.
I used black ink on these pieces.
After I added the flowers, I used chipboard leaves that I painted white and then dabbed with a bit of green paint.
I used a bit of the ribbon from the corsage to add to my flower clusters too.

Thanks to CE for the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect prom layout! Love thta you used 3 different photos tied it all together with your floral clusters. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful prom layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and way to go on using the scraps! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete