Saturday, February 22, 2020

Baseball All Star

Finally got some inspiration to do a boys page!!
I love my daughter, but this school book is killing me...lol.

Here is a baseball page I made using the inspiration from Scrap the Boys:


Love these vintage baseballs. The felt stars were from the hidden stash.  
All of the stickers are a mix from the tons of baseball stuff I have collected.
Glad he's still playing!
It will take me years to use up all this stuff!

Here is the inspiration board from Scrap the Boys:





.Thanks for stopping by!!



3 comments:

  1. Your layout is wonderful and it's great that you are using up your stash. Thanks for joining Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Thanks for playing along with STB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is absolutely fabulous! I love the baseball theme!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete