Saturday, March 21, 2020

Stick it Down challenges


Stick it Down has some great sketches this month!

Here is what I came up with using their 1 and 2 page layout sketches:


I did a lot of fussy cutting on these flowers.
They were originally on black paper but I really wanted to use the blue to match her dress.
Glad I had a good show to watch / listen to while I worked!

Here is the original 1 page sketch:




Next I worked on the 2 page sketch.
I don't normally do 2 pagers but sometimes when you have a lot of pictures to work on, it makes more sense to do 1 layout.



So glad our school sells its own scrapbook supplies!
This kit really came in handy!

Here is the fun sketch:


Thank you Stick it Down for the inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts. Thank You for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, great layout! I love how you interpreted this sketch, absolutely fabulous job!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts, I love how you interpreted the single page sketch, and I love your colour choice for the double page layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick IT Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the giant Bouquet! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful layout with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete