Sunday, March 22, 2020

Good Friends

Good morning everyone!  Day 2 of our Shelter in Place order.
I am knocking out a lot of pages.  That's about the only good thing going on right now.

Here is a page I made using this month's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:



I used some liquid pearls to make my own swirls on the background.  I also used liquid pearls on my chipboard title pieces.
And of course, I had to add buttons to my flowers...lol.

Here is the original sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge and the photos are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the pearled swirls! The background looks fantastic! Also I'm glad your making use of the Shelter in Place order too! I now have no excuse to get some things done! :) Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete