Sunday, March 22, 2020

Another "Friends" page


Sometimes, I just get stuck with coming up with new titles.  So yeah....they need to be used again and again...lol.


For this page I used scraps from the Denim & girls kit from Maja Designs.
The challenge from Scrap Our Stash was to use plaid.  I was so glad to see this plaid in the collection. I was stumped on what I was going to use for these pictures.
The added challenge was to use wood.
These wood swirls are from Momenta.
I painted them white along with the wood alphas I found at Tuesday Morning.
The flowers are a mix from 49 & Market and Prima.
I've had an addiction to buying new flowers all the time now....

Here is the challenge posted by Scrap Our Stash.


Stay safe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page. Love The details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice take on the sketch challenge. I really like how you made it your own by adding those extra flowers. They are so pretty I can see why you would want to use them. I can relate with trying to come up with new titles all the time. The one you used here certainly fits. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the challenge - love those flowers. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout! I love those big flowers and I use the same titles all the time! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos, design and flowers! Just beautiful! - Be Well and- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete