Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sketch N Scrap fun!

I love using the sketches from Sketch N Scrap each month!  I never have a hard time with them and they always work well with my pictures and my scrapping style.

Here are a couple that I completed for this months challenges:



I'm glad I kept all the scrap from this project in one spot.  It sure made it easy to use them up!

This was for sketch # 196:


And to mix up some subjects, here are a few homecoming pictures:


Gotta love multi photo sketches!!

Here is the original sketch # 197:


Thank you Sketch N Scrap!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. I love your music papers and music note and perfect title! 2nd layout is really beautiful and love the floral cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on both sketches! Love the layering on the top one, and how you incorporated the music theme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job with both sketches! Love your mix of papers on the first layout and that flower cluster is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts and I like the take on both sketches! Thanks so much for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you rocked both sketches again this month!! Lovely layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete