Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Showing Off


I had so much fun working with this page!


This all started with this mood board challenge from Creative Embellishments:


I immediately thought of peacocks when I saw these colors!
I knew I had peacock pics, but this guy certainly wasn't as colorful.
I knew I had to add as much color as I could.

The chipboard pieces are from Creative Embellishments.
I used an 6x6 piece and popped out the "stones".
I then added liquid pearls and Stickles to each piece.
I used gold liquid pearls on the main piece.

Once I had all the pieces painted and waiting to dry, I worked with some scraps to make a grid for the challenge at The Studio Challenges.

I used a lot of fun scraps - textured papers, mulberry and some metallics.

I was so happy with how this turned out!
I used liquid pearls, which haven't really been used in a while.
AND I used up lots of fun scraps!

Thanks for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. Those photos are perfect for this mood board. Love the textured papers. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and photos! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. You have used my fav colors.Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is amazing and showcased perfectly! Thanks for joining CE This month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect photo for this month's challenge, Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great page. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete