Sunday, March 22, 2020

Oh Hello There


Gotta love a teenager that thinks its funny to swipe your funny and fill it up with random selfies.
I always wonder how I end up with 100's of pictures on my phone.
I'm pretty religious when it comes to clearing my phone and getting my pics backed up on my computer.
At least she added me this time...lol.



I fussy cut the flowers on this paper so I could add pop dots behind them for dimension.
The black piece is chipboard from Creative Embellishments.
Just because I felt the page needed a little something different.
The gold title was from a card kit I found at Tuesday Morning.

Here is the inspiration board from Scrap the Girls that got me started.


Stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your layout. Thanks to play with us at Scrap the Girls !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold title is gorgeous, and those flowers! Love how you've made them dimensional - they really lift the LO [see what I did there??!!!]…. gorgeous page based on our current Scrap the Girls challenge - thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension you have achieved on this layout. Thanks for giving Scrap the Girls challenge a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see how you were inspired by our challenge this month! What a great layout!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete