Saturday, January 4, 2020

Pretty

After a long day of walking, cleaning and organizing...I decided to work on a page again.  I was going to take the day off and keep organizing...but...lol

Here is what I came up with:


A LOT of ink on a white background.
I also used a chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments.  I cut it into pieces to work around my pictures.  
The flowers are a mix of a few different collections.
I added a couple of crocheted flowers along with a felt and velor butterfly.

I was inspired by this very colorful mood board from Scrap the Girls:


I love all the different colors and textures!

Now back to organizing...

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout! You have completely nailed the colours! And your background work is just fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have combined photos, background and embellishments perfectly for this months Scrap the Girls challenge - well done!

    ReplyDelete