Sunday, January 5, 2020

Joy

Another wedding page for today.  I'm all over the place with my subjects this week, but it keeps me from getting burned out on the same subject, colors, ....


I started out with sketch # 192 from Sketch N Scrap:


I've been saving all of my scraps from the wedding pages.
I feel so productive when I can use them up and not cut up a whole new sheet of paper.
I used a thin ribbon on the border of the purple insert sheet.
The title is a wooden piece I found at Tuesday Morning that I covered with silver Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful flowers and doilies! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Wendy! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doillies with the purple flowers turned out great. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete