Saturday, January 4, 2020

#FROZEN

Good morning!  Woke up this morning to a lot of snow!  Was not expecting that...but oh, well.  Hoping for some nice pictures.

Here are some pictures from last year..


I used some scraps of wood grain, and metallic papers from DCWV.
The trees and the snowflakes are from Creative Embellishments.
The letters are from a set I found at Michaels years ago.
I used silver Cat's Eye ink on the trees and the letters.
I thought it added a bit of shimmer for the "icy" look.

I used this mood board from Creative Embellishments to get started:


I love the colors and I just happened to have enough pics for this!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this layout! Your details are so spot on and the color are perfection. Hope you are staying warm this morning. Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pictures and a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this monochromatic layout, it really evokes the feel of winter and cold. Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Wendy, this is a frosty exquisite piece. Just a head turning creation. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments January Challenge.

    ReplyDelete