Sunday, January 19, 2020

Music Maker

Mixing things up between wedding and band pictures is certainly keeping me from burn out!

Here is a multi photo band page:



I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash to get started:



Love that I use so many pictures!
I used a circle cutter on music note paper and inked the edges black.  
The orange chevron print was in the scrap pile.  That was a great find!
For the gold part,  I added a trumpet piece.
She is playing the Mellophone here, but there no embellishments for that instrument.
Since it's close enough, and she does play trumpet at times, I thought it was a great addition to the page.

Thanks for stopping by!!!




5 comments:

  1. Really nice interpretation of the sketch. I really like how you used musical themed pattern paper to make the half circles. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Love how you used the musical paper in the circles - cool trumpet too! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us and SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! The colors and the music paper are PERFECT! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete