Wednesday, January 1, 2020

BUBBLES!!

Things are winding down....I have to go back to work tomorrow...sigh..
I've so enjoyed this time off with family, friends and scrapping!  But alas, if I want new goodies, I need to keep that paycheck coming in.

This is my last page before I head back to work in the morning...


I used a swirly die cut piece on half of the page.  The circle punches from Creative Memories helped with all the different sized circles.  
I used a Q-tip to add a splash of white paint on the circles to give it the impression of shiny bubbles. 
I also added acrylic bubble buttons.  These are so cute and I was so happy to finally use them!

This was for the challenge from Scrap the Boys:

I was inspired by the colors, the swirly paper and the transparent circle in the corner.

Wish me luck at work tomorrow! 
I so don't want to go...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so fun and very fabulous. I love the adorable photo and all of your creative touches! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your time back at work was ok? I love your use of all the different techniques on this layout, it is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Scrap the Boys challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on our challenge! I hope you enjoyed your last one enough to face going back to work ok lol Thanks for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete