Sunday, January 19, 2020

Beautiful


I don't know how many I can use the same title on a wedding page, but seeing as I have many more pictures to scrap,  I'm sure it will come up again and again.


For this page, I played BINGO with Scrap Our Stash:


I chose to work diagonally:

Washi tape - silver along the corners
Mist - purple on the white background
Doily
Bling

I cannot believe how well these are together when I was planning my page!
Once I saw that diagonal line, I knew I had a BINGO!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding layout! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete