Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sharing some good news!!

I'm so excited to finally let you know that I am now a part of the Design Team at True XoXo Scrapbooking!




These girls are so fun and I have been having a blast just getting to know everyone!

For our 1st challenge, we had to scrap something about "Love"...mushy, gushy love.  The different takes on this challenge are so awesome!  You absolutely, MUST stop by and check them out!

Here was my take on the challenge:


Yep, I stuck with the mushy stuff.  I was able to incorporate both of my "loves"...Disney and the Hubby!

These papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found.  The laser chipboard title is from Want2Scrap.  And if you look closely, you will even find some Hidden Mickeys...in bling!

Check out what the rest of the amazing team created - https://truexoxoscrapbooking.wordpress.com/

Have a great night!!!!



1 comment: