Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Home Alone?? What's that??

I cannot believe the hubby was home early enough tonight to take the kids to all their sporting stuff!  This does not happen!  I have the house to myself and I'm not sure what to do!
I was going to scrap and realized I never posted these pages from the weekend.

Let's start off with my page for the sketch challenge from Brenda at Granddiva's Creative Corner:


This page came from the box of My Mind's Eye goodies.  The die cut was buried under tons of the newer stuff.  The frames were found in a drawer.  The trims are new from Paper Secrets...o.m.g!  Are they gorgeous??!!!  
Here is the sketch:


Then I finished this page for Kerys' Word Art challenge:


I dusted off a flower punch and added some newer flowers to the centers.
The letter stickers are from an Echo Park collection.
I also dusted off the tearing rulers for some fun patterned strips.
And don't miss the extra scrap of burlap up there too!
Scraps are always a good thing!

And finally...


This was a combination of the sketch challenge from Paper Secrets:


The twist was to add chevrons.  I added another scrap piece with a chevron pattern underneath the chipboard birds.   :)

And the color combo challenge from Rochelle Spears:


I found these papers also in the My Mind's Eye stash.

Now I should work on another page....before anyone gets home!

Have a great evening!!!











4 comments:

  1. oooh love your take on all of the sketches! amazing work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable job with the sketch and chevrons! Love the pink trim too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Wendy! Fantastic job on both sketches and the other challenges! Your Pure Bliss page is really pretty and I love the rosettes! Thanks for playing along at Paper Secrets as well as GCC and my scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all the challenges!!! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete