Saturday, February 16, 2013

Color Me Scrappy #29 and #30

Good Morning all!  I hope everyone finds some scrapping time this weekend!  I have piled up my baskets of laundry and I am ready to go.  I have a soccer game and a basketball game and then I have the rest of the day to myself.  :)

Here is what I managed to finish up last night.
Both of these pages are for the color challenge at Color Me Scrappy.

Here is #29 -


With a twist...to use this sketch:



LOVE these gold alphas!!  I just found them at Archiver's!  And the gold coins are what the kids found at the Leprechaun Hunt Party.
Here is the color palette:


And then I put this page together:


I threaded some embroidery floss through all the buttons.  Added some older stickers and more new alphas...these are burlap!  LOVE THEM!!

Here is the color palette for this page:


And I used sketch #84 from Sketchabilities:



Now I have to start chipping away at this mountain of laundry...

Have a great day!!!






7 comments:

  1. Great job using the colours and fantastic take on the sketch

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all too cute! i love your attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold coins! Nice touch! Thanks for playing with us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with BOTH challenge! I really like how you used the colors! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable page with thos gold coins. Love it! Thanks for sharing it at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clean pages! The gold coins rock! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout tells a funny day!
    I love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at CMS!

    ReplyDelete