Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quick Saturday post...

It's finally snowing!!  I am so happy that it's snowing, lightly, on a Saturday!  I don't have to drive through it to get to work!!  The kids can just jump out the door and play!  And I can take lots of fun snow pictures!!!!  YAY!!

So I'm starting off the morning slow...because everyone is still sleeping...I guess they aren't as excited about the snow as I am...

Here is my page for the new challenge at Sketches With Color:


This is the original sketch:


And of course, the cool color palette:


Off to try and drag them out of bed!!! 

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice take on the challenge! Your choice of papers goes great with your picture! Thank you for playing along with us at SWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page, great job with the colors and sketch, thanks for joining us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute page! Thanks for joining us at the SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy

    Your LO was beautiful ... Thanks for playing with us!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, unfortunately doesn't snow here! Your layout is beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete