Sunday, August 1, 2021

Colorful

I had these pictures of Tinkerbell from a Disney parade and decided to make VERY colorful page.



I used a few different Aladine spray inks on my background paper and then added a few pieces from the Vicki Boutin collection.

The flowers are all from Recollections at Michael's.  

I don't think I could have made this page any brighter or happier!

This page was for the Bingo game from Lasting Memories:

                                 


I played right down the center:  Stripes (VB paper), Flowers, a sketch and Mixed Media.

The sketch I used is from Sassy Scrappers.  I've used this one many times.  I flipped it to work with my pictures.




Thanks for stopping by!!





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Wendy, love the bright colours so perfect for your photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty colorful page, Wendy and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your layout is very bright and happy. Love the bright colour combination! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete