Saturday, August 28, 2021

MVP

I have decided to purge my stash even further. 
That means sorting through more pictures and either using the stash I bought for those pictures, or purge it.
This picture of my little guy when he played soccer it probably about 7 years old.l
In anticipation of him playing the sport for a few seasons, of course, I bought waaayyyy too much stuff.



This is the LAST soccer picture I have to scrap!
And it's ridiculous how much soccer related stuff I still have!

Here is the sketch that motivated me to use this picture.
It's a new sketch from The Studio Challenges:


Now I have to figure out what to do with all this leftover soccer stash....

Thanks for stopping by!!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! I love your color and the ephemera! Thanks so much for your entry at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete