Sunday, July 25, 2021

Summer Fun

 Hello!!  It's finally really feeling like Summer around here!  It's hot, humid, muggy, sunny, hot and humid.

I know I said that twice, but it needed to be said - it's SO hot and humid!


In the spirit of a HOT Summer, Lasting Memories challenge this week is all about Summer Fun:




I used up more bits and pieces from Echo Park Pool Party collection.
I added some pieces of ribbon and added pop dots to some of the elements that I cut out of the patterned paper.

Off to soak up some more of the AC!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. It's very hot and humid here too, Wendy! I love your design along with all the embellishing! Thanks so much for playing along with our title challenges this month at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as well…very hot humid summer! Beautiful summer layout, love your paper choices and use of our title challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete