Sunday, August 22, 2021

Beauty

 What a busy weekend!  So glad that I was able to find some time to relax and work on fun page.


These pics came to mind for this week's Game On challenge at Lasting Memories - Sequence.
Our choices were to use a grid pattern, 3 in a row or sequence pictures.
These could work for 3 in a row or sequence.
My is away at college and she facetimes me a lot.
While she is chatting away, I'm always taking screenshots. 
I love the trees and the sunshine that always seems to follow her around campus.

The chipboard piece is from Tres Jolie and the papers and flowers are all 49 and Market.


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers for your lovely photos! Love the embellishments as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE the flowers and flourish! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete