Sunday, August 8, 2021

Are We There Yet?

 Finally working with some random pictures from our road trip:


This was fun - I used up lots of old papers that I discovered when I was purging my stash.
I used Nuvo Drops on some chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments to mimic rocks at the side of the road.
The arrows are also Creative Embellishment pieces.


This was the mood board offered this month from Creative Embellishments.
The added challenge was to leave white space - which I totally forgot to do.


Oops!

Thanks for stopping by!!




6 comments:

  1. Yay for using stash! Loving those rocks! Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared your cute layout! I see some sweet photos, chippys and hey, even some white space! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge! Love the treatment on the rocks. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great travel layout! The Nuvo Drops worked great on your rocks. Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the colorful rock borders. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with the August Challenge! love your layout!

    ReplyDelete