Sunday, November 10, 2019

Thanksgiving break

Hello again!

I have been so productive and getting so many wedding pages done, but decided to take a break to work on other things before I get totally burnt out.

Of course, there are so many ideas for Thanksgiving now.  And once I gathered up all my goodies for this holiday, I decided that working on previous years celebration pics would be a good idea.

Here is my page using a sketch I found on Pinterest:


The mix of papers are all older.  Some were leftovers from kits.
My title is from Creative Embellishments.  I painted it white to start with and then colored it in with markers.  I dabbed a little bit of bronze ink over it all, but it wasn't showing very well.
The pumpkin is a wooden piece I found at Michael's quite a while ago.
I also used markers and bronze ink on this.  
The turkey is from a sticker set from Recollections.
The leaves and buttons are all from the stash.

This is for the November challenge from Creative Embellishments.

Here is the moodboard:


The added twist was to add something wood.
I was so glad I found the pumpkin!

Thanks for stopping by!!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this kind of layout! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page and love that chipboard title. fabulous - Thanks for entering the Creative Embellishments November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and photos! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete