Saturday, November 16, 2019

Party Cruise


So I'm going thru my blog and I see this challenge from Scrap the Girls - The Hangover.
I'm not a big drinker but I feel like when I do get the opportunity, I kinda make up for lost time...lol.

The word "hangover" just reminded me of the last one I had.  We went on a party cruise with my husbands co-workers.  After dinner, there was a LOT of dancing and a LOT of wine.  I had a FANTASTIC time that night!!  The next day and a half...not so much...


What a great night with a great group of friends!
This doesn't not happen often enough!
This is perfect for the "friends" challenge from Challenge Yourself:




That's me in the green dress.
I'm so glad there are no pictures of me the next morning!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. this page is so pretty and beautifully balanced! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like everyone was having a great time! Perfect page for this months Scrap the Girls challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page and wonderful photo! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the soft colors and flowers her! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my!! love this layout - love the colors and design - just awesome!! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete