Sunday, November 10, 2019

My Silver Lining

I played along with the challenge from Challenge Up Your Life today.

The challenge was to use Black, White and 1 color.  This is perfect to sneak in another wedding page.   My daughter said I needed more black on my pages...(insert eye roll).


I used the purple from the wedding to use as my accent color with the black and white.

I used the Silver Leaf stack from DCWV. I saw this online and had to race over to Joann's to pick it up right away!  Sometimes these new stacks sell out immediately.
I will definitely be using a lot of this stack for wedding pages.

This is the sketch from DCWV I used.
I think this was supposed to be a card sketch, but I can adapt...lol.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this wedding layout! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete